blankhomeinvestmentcontactblank-2

Brianna | Seniors {Hayti, Mo. Senior Photographer}

Oh, how I love senior sessions; dresses, props, and heels. Oh my! 

Brianna is definitely a little on the "fashionista" side, which I LOVED. My first thought when meeting with her was, "This little lady did her research!". She had soo many ideas of her own. I was definitely impressed.

This was the first time that I shot at this location. I spotted it about a month ago, and knew it would turn out perfect. Now when I say perfect I usually mean I had this vision in my head & knew the photos would turn out exactly like that, but that wasn't the case at all this time. They turned out completely different than what I had visioned. They were literally 1,000 times better.

Take a look for yourself. Can you say "model in training"?




beverly
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...